Sunday 15 July 2012

Hello mudda, hello fadda, here we are in Coberamba...

...if it ever stops raining, we will appreciate our traing...Can you believe it? Rain and 16 degrees. May as well have stayed in Melbourne.Well, maybe not. If I was in Melbourne there is no way I would ride 100+ kms in driving rain, but for the last two days, that's kind of what I have done. But I have been in exceptional company and have enjoyed wonderful campsites and splendid meals. The catering/luggage/dogs body crew have done themselves proud. We have dined like kings and drunk like fools, but hey, what is new?The last three nights have been spent beside clear sandy bottomed lakes. Alas, I have not swum in any.We have cruised through woods and farmland that would make an Aussie farmer envious. We have displayed much enthusiasm for the German Backerei, which should make Aussie cafes blush with shame. And we have found the best tapas bar conveniently located almost next to the laundry. Indeed, I am in heaven.

Quark and cherry cheesecake
 

 

Ruby's chicken dinner
 

No comments: